The educational costs below are what a student can expect when attending College of the Ozarks. The financial aid office also provides scholarship information which may assist with some of these costs.
- Full time students
- Part-time students (per credit hour chart)
There is an acceptance fee of $345 due after admission is offered. This fee covers the Health/Technology/Service fee $245 for the first semester, and the residence hall security deposit ($100).
ROOM AND BOARD
Room and Board for 2023-24 is $4,250 per semester ($8,500 annually).
THE OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF ROOM AND BOARD ARE:
- Use earnings from the Summer Work Education Program
- Pay in full with personal resources of the student/family
- Enter a Payment Schedule with the Cash Accounts Office
- Use a scholarship awarded by the College or outside entity/organization
HEALTH / TECHNOLOGY / SERVICE FEE (HTS FEE)
This fee is $245 each semester and is due each semester when registering for classes for the upcoming semester. The HTS fee covers:
- the cost of the initial ID card
- admission to regular season home athletic events
- cultural events
- campus newspaper and yearbook
- student accident insurance
- student senate activities
- registration services
- some hospital services
Approximately $550 per semester.
$25 per year.
PART-TIME CREDIT HOUR FEE
Part-time student rate is $310 per credit hour. Part-time enrollment is available, however, in order to graduate from the College, students have to meet a full-time enrollment and work-program requirement. For more information, students should refer to Graduation Requirements section in the College Catalog.