The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks is currently hiring for the position of Executive Sous Chef. A successful candidate for this position demonstrates thorough knowledge of culinary arts, servicing an upscale Restaurant, Hotel, and Conference Center. They would have efficient management practices and a strong desire to help develop a very fast-paced, detail-oriented team. The candidate would have a good understanding of cooking fundamentals, principles with a strong knowledge of food costing.
Previous culinary management experience of five years required. We are seeking candidates that are capable of hands-on-management that oversees the daily operations of the kitchen which services our restaurant, bakery, creamery, room service, and catering. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Functional, hands-on management
- Financial management with associated reports and food costing
- Ensuring a positive guest experience
- Engaging with and taking an active part in the professional development of student workers
- Demonstrating and upholding the standards of The Keeter Center and the goals and mission of College of the Ozarks
College of the Ozarks is a small (1500 students) liberal arts, work-study college with a commitment to Christian faith and service with employment benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 403b retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks of paid vacation each year
Please submit applications/resumes’ to Vicki Wrosch in the Business Office, College of the Ozarks, PO Box 17, Point Lookout, Missouri 65726 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.