Apr 22, 2022
College of the Ozarks senior art majors to exhibit in Boger Gallery April 25 – 27
POINT LOOKOUT, MO. — College of the Ozarks 2022 graduating art majors will host their senior exhibition entitled “Within” in the Boger Art Gallery in the Jones Building on campus, April 25 – 29. The gallery is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
An opening reception will be held Monday, April 25, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Boger Gallery.
The exhibition will feature the work of the following seniors:
- Megan Blythe, art education major from Uniontown, Kansas
- Bethany LeeMasters Stramel, art education major from Branson, Missouri
- Mackenzie Lee, studio art graphic design major from Branson, Missouri
- Anna Murrell, studio art ceramics and painting major from Grant City, Missouri
- Allison Middleton, studio art graphic design major from Hollister, Missouri
- Kaitlyn Nettleton, engineering and studio art graphic design major from Branson, Missouri
- Christiana Oberdieck, art education major from Lebanon, Missouri
- Lauren Rhodes, art education major from Collins, Missouri
- Wyatt Smith, studio art graphic design and painting major from Lamar, Missouri
“The senior exhibition is a celebration of the gifts and talents God has given our graduating studio art majors and art education majors, to be creative and interpret the beauty of His creation which plays out in their individual lives and journeys,” said Michael Ashley, assistant professor of art. “It is the opportunity to showcase and finish their work in a professional way and to set up and present it in a gallery.”