How Do I...

Enrollment Verification

An Enrollment Verification provides documentation of enrollment at College of the Ozarks.  The most common requests are for scholarships and insurance companies.

During the Semester:  On the first day of class College of the Ozarks enrollment is submitted to the National Student Clearinghouse.  Shortly after, students may print enrollment verification documentation through Campusweb on the Student Resources tab by using the Enrollment/Good Student Certificate link. 

Prior to the First Day of Class or for Non-Directory Information:  Some special circumstances require enrollment verification prior to the start of classes or non-directory information (anticipated graduation date, academic status, class schedule) is required as part of the enrollment verification.  In these situations, students may use the Enrollment Verification link in Campusweb on the Student Resources to request documentation. 

Official Transcript Request

How to Order an Official Transcript

Transcripts may be ordered in the following ways:

1. ONLINE at the National Student Clearinghouse using a credit card. Base cost is $4 per transcript with a $2.50 surcharge per recipient address (not per transcript). Current students and alumni with CampusWeb access may request transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse from the Student Resources section of CampusWeb.

2. IN PERSON at the Office of the Registrar.Transcripts printed on demand via in-person requests are $15 each.  Please, pay at the Cashier’s office then bring the receipt of payment to the Registrar’s office.

Questions regarding transcripts should be directed to or call 417-690-3223.

NOTE: If any College of the Ozarks department or facility (e.g., the Library, Business Office, etc.) has placed a hold on your student record, you must resolve that hold before a transcript will be released.

NOTE: If your legal name has changed and you would like it to appear on your transcript, please, submit a name change form with documentation prior to submission of your transcript order.

Former Student CampusWeb

Students who graduate or withdraw from the College always have access to their student record through CampusWeb.  However, access reverts back to the student's initial CampusWeb password issued by the College at the time of application.  This conversion happens in July for graduates and within a few days after the withdrawal is processed for students leaving the College.

If a student does not remember his or her original password they may:

  • Contact the Office of the Registrar at to have their password emailed to their personal email address on file with the College.
  • Contact the Registrar's Office at 417-690-3223 regarding the possibility of having their identity verified, personal email address on  file with the College updated, and then receiving their password by email.