Goals of The Keeter Center for Character Education
1. To reflect the College's five-fold mission emphasizing academic, Christian, vocational, cultural, and patriotic growth, and to provide society with productive, responsible citizens.
2. To promote basic Christian values such as honesty, respect for and service to others, good citizenship, generosity, honor, courage, sound use of time and talents, and work ethic.
3. To serve as a resource for administrators, teachers, and parents as they seek to fulfill their responsibilities as partners in the character-building process.
4. To publish information about and foster interest in character education.
5. To serve as a model for others who have the desire to establish similar centers.