Transferring Credits

Advanced Placement and CLEP
The College grants credit for both AP (Advanced Placement) and CLEP (College Level Examination Program). Course names, minimum score accepted, credit hours awarded, and institutional course equivalent (if any) are found below:

   CLEP Credit Policy

   Advanced Placement Credit Policy

General information about CLEP may be found at

For information about AP go to

Transfer Course Information for Incoming Students

A transfer guide is below to help you with questions you may have about transferring courses to College of the Ozarks. In addition you may want to check with the institution where you took the classes as we have articulation agreements with several local institutions.

   College of the Ozarks Transfer Guide

   Transfer Equivalency Guide

facebook twitter youtube vimeo
Hard Work U - Logo

Your generous support helps shape students' lives.

© 2017 College of the Ozarks ®
100 Opportunity Avenue, Point Lookout, MO 65726
Main Number: 1.800.222.0525