Fine Dining, Historic Lodging, and Meeting Rooms featuring Service, Entertainment, and Products made by C of O Students.
KEY AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Convenient location in Point Lookout, three miles from Branson's entertainment, shopping, and recreation,
- Fifteen well-appointed rooms and suites with campus and skyline views,
- 320-seat auditorium with teleconferencing facilities,
- Conference rooms that seat up to 30,
- 275-seat Dobyns Dining Room offers an elegant and relaxed atmosphere, with private dining up to 60,
- The 4,000-square foot Silver Dollar City Parlor and 2,700-square foot attached veranda make any affair unique, with two fireplaces and more than 100 feet of skyline views,
- Gourmet Bakery offering fresh pastries, desserts, coffee and fruit drinks,
- The Beulah I. Winfrey gift shop features student-made stained glass, jellies, pottery, fruitcakes, handwoven baskets and textiles, and milled grain products,
- Located 55 minutes from Springfield/Branson Regional Airport and just six miles from Branson Airport.
Near The Keeter Center is a host of activities, including watercraft rentals, horseback riding, challenging golf courses, scenic train rides and privately-guided fishing expeditions. These are just a few of the daily excursions our staff can arrange for you. If relaxation is what you need, look to one of our many indoor/outdoor sitting areas overlooking the peace and tranquility of the Ozark Mountains.