C of O Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarship application is available only during the month of January, for the next school year
- Application will be available in CampusWeb
Summer Work Education Program-Room and Board Scholarship
(if you are looking for Big Cedar Lodge Summer Work Scholarship Program
, see link below under External Scholarships)
Room and board scholarships may be awarded to admitted students who are selected to participate in the on-campus summer work program.
- Two six-week sessions, 40 hours per week,
- Working either session provides a scholarship for room and board for the following fall term,
- Working both sessions provides a room and board scholarship for the following fall and spring terms,
- Summer room and board is covered while working,
- Must apply to participate,
- Apply through Campusweb during the application period (Current Students),
- Priority consideration is given to current students,
- Cannot be used retroactively
General Terrence R. Dake, USMC (Ret.) Aviation Scholarship
College of the Ozarks provides an opportunity for deserving C of O students to apply for a $5,000 scholarship to begin, or advance, their aviation flight training. This scholarship is established to honor the distinguished military aviation career of General Terrence R. Dake, a C of O alumnus and trustee.
- Applications must be received by the Dean of College office no later
than 1 May. Applicants will be notified, if selected for the scholarship, by 1
- Students must be in good standing in their academics and in the Work
Program. They must maintain at least a 3.0 academic and Work Grade average,
- Students must have completed at least 30 semester hours of academic course
work at C of O prior to scholarship award,
- Student desire, motivation and any previously accomplished flight training
progress will be considered as a part of the selection process.
Interested students may receive more information by contacting Dr. Bolger, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the College, in the McDonald Administration Building or by calling 417-690-2278.
Scholarships are available for some students selected to athletic teams at the College. The Athletic Director determines these awards.
Missouri Access Extra Scholarship - For new college Freshman, graduating high school.
Grants and Scholarships for Missouri Residents
Jack J. Isgur Foundation
Master Gardeners of the Ozarks Scholarship
Southwest Missouri Public Relations Society of America’s Dr. Joe McAdoo Memorial Scholarship
C. Lawrence Leggett Scholarship and Missouri Insurance Education Foundation Scholarship
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Heart of the Ozarks Oncology Nursing Scholarship
Missouri League for Nursing Scholarships
Senior Care Scholarship
The Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
Military and Veteran
Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
Army Emergency Relief (AER)
Division of Vocational and Adult Education | Veterans' Benefits call (573) 751-3487
Veterans and Military Coalition of the Ozarks (VMCO) | Directives | Qualifications | Application
Patriotic Scholarship - Those who contract and complete commissioning requirements for the Missouri Army National Guard Bobcat GOLD program will receive a full room and board Patriotic Scholarship.
Outstanding graduating seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.2 planning to attend graduate or professional school may apply to the Dean of the College for the honor of being designated an Ozarks Fellow.
Recipients of this fellowship receive a stipend to aid them financially during their first year of graduate study (non-renewable). A 500-word essay detailing the student's graduate plans and financial needs, two academic letters of recommendations, one letter of personal reference, and evidence of acceptance to graduate or professional school should be sent to the Dean no later than April 1.
Search for scholarships or related information with the links below: