If You Are Admitted...
If you are admitted to the College, many opportunities and adventures await you; perhaps traveling with a Veteran on a patriotic education trip! But first, several items are required to complete the acceptance process including:
- Acceptance fee,
- Work data form,
- Housing form (residence hall students),
- Compliance agreement,
- Insurance information,
- Final high school transcript showing final grade point average, graduation date, and seal or signature of school official is required of all admitted students, including transfer students,
- Updated college transcript (for transfer students),
- Medical information.
IF YOU ARE ADMITTED Medical information and immunizations are required. THE COLLEGE DOES NOT ACCEPT EXEMPTIONS FOR IMMUNIZATIONS. The College will consider an immune titer (lab work that shows immunity to the diseases for which immunizations are required). If you are admitted, the following immunizations are required:
- Hepatitis B series
- Tetanus diphtheria booster within the last ten years from date of enrollment in college
- Polio series
- Measles, mumps, rubella series
- Meningococcal meningitis
Forms and instructions for the acceptance requirements are provided at the time of admission.